Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Bucket List

button
 
Wasssss Uppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I'm linkin up with my home girl Little Holly & Trista!
I love making bucket lists, and I never have just one.
They are in every diary, post it note, random sheet of paper, speeding tickets empty envelopes...
wherever I can find a piece of paper, I'll write it!

So here's what I'm up to, and hopefully what I'll get into over the next coming months!

1) Color Me Rad - a 5K I hope to PR at! With friends by my side!

2) Be a kickass bridesmaid - Two weeks Today, I will be flying away to Halifax on the Red Eye... all I need is a benadryl and some tequila... really it's for the sake of everyone else on the flight.

3) Beach - here, Fort Mac, Halifax... anywhere, I just wanna beach!

 
4) August Long with my fam jam - It's a new tradition that all 5 of us be together for this weekend! Which I think we are getting a cottage in Jasper for this year! Super exciting! Last year, we had a lobster fest, and my sister and I got ridicuously burnt! Can you say racoon eyes??







5) Road Trip with my girls - Twinsies Britt and Kayla, and bestie Natalya and I wanna take a road trip to Calgary/Banff!

6) Get really silly drunk and play fun lawn games! Ladder Ball is my bitch!

7) Plan another Auntie Day with these cuties :)

 
 
I really love summer time, I just feel less cooped up!
I'm looking forward to a really great summer, with fly by the seat of my pants moments!
Whatever comes at me, I'll go with it! (twss)
 
 
Happy Thursday Hookers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment