Wednesday, May 29, 2013

feel the burn... the good burn, not the STI burn...

Alright Holly...
I tried to do your silly 300/30 Ab Challenge... once.
I mean it, one night only and I can barely get the core strength to lift my ass out of bed in the morning!
Guess this shit works... Check that out here!

So last night, I considered saying eff it to Zumba for a night...
Can you believe that? I almost gave up on my sister.
But I just couldn't stay away... I knew the class would need my entertaining self jumpin' around in there.
So I went, wore my "beauty trains like a beast" shirt from Ruffles with Love!


Felt like a lazy bum, but as soon as some ass shakin music was turned on, I knew I had to bring it.
So I did, worked my butt off, so much so that I was making a sweaty mess on the floor.
OOO! And I bought my first Moving Comfort Juno bra! As suggested my Mama L & Skinny Megs!
Amazeballs, doesn't cut it.
I also for some reason, couldn't go the same way everyone else was last night.
I was THAT person, who was going left while the other 8 people went right.
SMH.

After that I went home and watched Dear John.
Cried my face off.
I forgot how sad it was when John's (Tatum) dad is laying in the hospital bed and John is reading him a letter he wrote to him.
I'm such a suck.
And then, I really missed this girl....

Anwho'dler,
It's So What Wednesday...

~ So What I checked myself out in the mirror after my shower today. My thighs are shrinkin' yo!

~ So What if I had a rage blackout in my car the other day cause a dude cut me off. Which then lead to me talking to myself like an idiot. Guess who looked like the biggest loser after that???
This girl.

~ So What, I rock.

That is all.
Happy Hump Day!
Oh, I really wish this was me again... ya know, On my way to California!

1 comment:

  1. Thats pretty awesome... Also, what is a hump day?

    ReplyDelete