Monday, May 13, 2013

Yeee Hawww!

First off...
let's check in on those goals I set last week...



1. I will be finding my inspriation - the 10 Week Challenge is to find what truly motivates you and what inspires you to lose weight.

This is going to be tomorrow's blog post... Stay Tuned.

2. 2 walks, 2 runs, 2 Zumba's & a spin.... MondayThursday is my committed walk days with my co-worker Nancy, Sunday/Tuesday are my Zumba days, Thursday/Friday am's are going to be my run days, and Wednesday is my spin day!

 2 walks - check, 2 runs - check, 2 Zumba's - check, a spin - no check! BOO!

3. Pack my lunch every night this week - This seems to be a challenge for me. I always leave it to the morning of, and I feel like I could have much better meals if I thought ahead.
 
Total Fail here... I think, if I remember, I did this once. Yeesh!
 
 
So as much as I liked this link up, I really sucked at even really remembering that I had set these goals. My mind lately is just, get healthy. Do it. The End.
 
AND MAN DID I DO IT!
This week.... drum roll please...
I lost 2.2 lbs!
I literally,
"BOO YEAH BITCHES"
At the scale... thank god my leader's a newfie!
Can I just say, Fuck YES!
Sorry mom & dad...
 
I felt great last week... I made my smoothies, I did my exercise.
I was exhausted yes, but man do I feel alive!
Yay!
 
 
I also FINALLY got these adorable shirts from Ruffles with Love - By Vanessa
Here's the link to her etsy profile...
I had to fight USPS for them, but I finally got my paws on em, and I'm SO happy with them!
 
 
In other news, my lovely cousin had her dress fitting on Saturday...
I'm just sayin... Colin is totes going to CRYYYY!
Wendy and Julia and I had an absolute blast all day! These girls are hilarious, which is perfect cause I am too :)
I also did some shopping... EEEK! I'm happy to report, I have COLOR in my closet for once!
 
Damn straight I'm wearing pink pants!
It's a crappy photo, but you get the idea...

 
I had a lovely dinner with my cousin and Wendy and we then wandered over to the Sugar Bowl for some dessert! YUM!
 
Sunday I was invited to my bestie's Mother's Day celebration. We had a nice dinner and played ladder ball!
 
 

 
My mom & dad are both ridiculously ill, and couldn't make it down this weekend... So we will celebrate another day!
I also ran and errand for my cousin while she was occupied doing other things.
BOY do I wish I had photo evidence of me in this store...
I went to Cabela's... That's right, the hunting fishing, camping, guns and camo store...
I think you could tell I was out of place.

And that was my weekend...

Stay tuned this week for: these among other things...

~ My inspiration for losing weight
~ So What Wednesday's
~ Finish this sentence Link Up on Thursday
~ Pits and Peaks Friday
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment