Friday, May 10, 2013

Pits and Peaks {Volume 4}


 
Here we are again... FRIDAY!
I would like to love on you oh sooo much, Friday!
 
Peaks:
~ I managed to get in all 5 days of my exercise again this week! ROCK.
 
~ Yesterday was a really quiet day in the office, which is a nice break every once in a while
 
~ It's been beautiful outside, and it really truly improves moods of people when you are in darkness for 6 months out of the year
 
~ It's Friday... Did I mention that yet? I love Friday!
 
~ I got Justin Timberlake tickets today! Wooo Freakin Whoooo!


 
Pits:
~ I threw out my back the other night.. it's really crampin my style, and my toe touching ability.
 
~ I had a ridiculous allergic reaction on my legs... Thanks allergies, now I look like I have chicken pocks.



 
Okay so... Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies out there!
Especially my Momma, who is down with a cold and can't make it this weekend!
We will celebrate another day, but we love you OH SO much!
Thank you for all that you do!
Forever and always, your baby I'll be!
XO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment