Monday, May 6, 2013

Link Up Party!

Good Morning lovelies!
I am linking up with Jess today from Operation Skinny Jeans!
again...
I love her link ups, plus she has motivated this chickie to get my butt going with the 10 Week Challenge!
Today, I'm setting up my weekly goals:


 
 
1. I will be finding my inspriation - the 10 Week Challenge is to find what truly motivates you and what inspires you to lose weight.
 
2. 2 walks, 2 runs, 2 Zumba's & a spin.... MondayThursday is my committed walk days with my co-worker Nancy, Sunday/Tuesday are my Zumba days, Thursday/Friday am's are going to be my run days, and Wednesday is my spin day!
 
3. Pack my lunch every night this week - This seems to be a challenge for me. I always leave it to the morning of, and I feel like I could have much better meals if I thought ahead.
 
I'll let everyone know how that went, next Monday!
Cheers to Accountability!
 
Back to scheduled blogging...
Check out these cuties...
 
Bestie and I took these two for the day on Saturday!
We went to the John Janzen Nature Centre, and we had a blast.
 
 
Harrison and I building a beaver dam
 
 
Miss Sophie playing in the "bee hive"
 
 
 
Slide Time <3
 
I had an absolute blast this weekend with all the "babies" in my life!
Someone at work this morning told me I was glowing...
Not sure if that's the kids... or me sweating from the walk to work... ;)
 
Psssssssssssssssst, I also kicked the asses scale on Saturday and am officially down (as of this morning) 5.0 lbs! Rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment