Tuesday, May 28, 2013

short and sweet

Pounded out a 5K this morning...
Boo yeahhhhh!
Then after work, I'm headed to Zumba with the sis in law!
Rock on!
Make time!!
This is my time, this is my routine! It's just how my week goes now.
Find something you love, and go for it!

Color Me Rad is coming up on July 6th!
I'll be multi colored for most of the morning, then running off to a wedding!
A 10K is near in my future after that!
Make goals, dream up dreams, and make them happen!

I am officially going to be down 10 lbs from my 10 Week Challenge, as I finish off week 3!
It's an amazing feeling to know that I've done this for myself!
That means, I'll officially have dropped 25 lbs since June last year!

16 Days and I'm off to Halifax for my cousin's wedding!
We picked up her dress last night and everything felt way too real!
We are both so excited... as Julia left today, she said I'll see you in NS!
YAY! I'm off to get my skirt tailored for the wedding this week.
I can't wait to be lazy on the beach for a few days of this vacation!
I hear Corona's and Lobster calling my name....

That's it for me folks...
Thanks to Holly, from Where We Can Live like Jack and Sally today for pluggin me! : )

Lots o Love,
Happy Tuesday!
Get er done!

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog via Jack and Sally, and love reading it:) As a new blogger myself, it is inspiring to see someone else take off so quickly in the blogging world!
    Best wishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura!
    Thanks for checking me out!
    Now I'm not going to be productive at work, so I can read your blog! ;) Thanks doll!

    Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete