Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finish This Sentence with Holly & Jake

button
 
Unlike my sibling(s) that I love very much... I can skip rope & cook rice without burning it! Sorry Ian!
 
My best friend says... "shit bitch" and it never fails to make me bust a gut. When we were in Disneyland, we decided to give the ferris wheel a try (the non-rocking seat though) and in the middle of the ride, as the wind started to blow us (twss) she screams "Shit Bitch!" I could not stop laughing.
 
People call me...Auntie, Muffin, and in high school, unfortunately, someone started Horny Lorny...
 
I most often dream... That I married Ryan Gosling and I have the most beautiful ass and toned stomach.
 
 
ryan gosling hey girl - Hey girl I got you a towel
 
 
The best part of my day... is taking off my work clothes. Best. Feeling. Ever.
 
I really don't understand... crocs, or socks and crocs... Just NO!
 
I get really annoyed... when people at work don't put their dirty dishes in the dishwasher... FML.
 
There's nothing like a ... s'more (inner fat girl speaking) seriously though... perfectly crisp, but not burnt... melted choolate and graham crackers! YUMM!
Lately, I can't get anough... sleep. I'm like a newborn in a milk coma.
 
One thing I am NOT is... Ambidextrous!
I spent too much money on...coffee.

I want to learn.... to drive a motorcycle! I'm gunna be the hottest babe on a Harley... NAWT!
If I ever met Ryan Gosling... I would probably throw up... attractive I know but maybe he'll take pity on me?
I can't stop... loving you!!!!!!!! Ray Charles, anyone?
Never have I ever... gotten through Pearl Harbour without ugly crying. It just happens. Poor, Josh Hartnett <3
 
Reese Witherspoon... Do you know who she is? I legit love her, and always wanted her adorbs hair and smile. And I don't blame her for being a hot mess and asking a cop if he knew who she was... If I was Reese Witherspoon, I'd pull that card too!
YAY!
Holly & Jake are hilarious...
If you haven't checked out their blogs, check them here & here!
 
Happy Thursday! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment