Thursday, May 16, 2013

there's no sentences to finish...

Okay so... there's not sentences to finish for Jake and Holly.
I must be a newbie? Wooops!

May long! YAY!
That's super exciting!

Carrie Underwood! YAY!
Also exciting!

Walks on Monday's and Thursday's with Nancy! YAY!

 Right is actually a morning run, left is a picture on one of our walks!

So since there's no link up... I'ma tell a funny/embarrassing story.
So the elevators in my building get pretty packed at the end of a work day.
And I have to take two sets to get into the parkade.
Anywhod'ler...
I'm packed into this elevator with my sister in a law, and a bunch of strangers.
I think what happened was I went to get off at a different level than I was supposed to...
And then, I turned back around to get back into the elevator but a lady was acutally needing to get out.
It is all very clear in my memory of what happened next...
I turned, she's walking forward... my hand, meets her crotch.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is when I touched a strangers hoo ha!



 
Happy Long Weekend!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment