Wednesday, May 1, 2013

so what Wednesdays


I found this link up off a few blogs...
My home girl Holly did a hilarious post on a few link up's today... check that out here!
(Is it okay if I call her my home girl when she barely knows I exsist?)

So... What....

- I ate two cupcakes on my way out the door last night to Zumba. I figured that made sense cause then I would work it off during class? Right? Logic peeps.

- I caught myself singing "I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and brrriiiiighhhhttt!" this morning when putting on my shoes. *I'm not even sure if these are the lyrics, I nailed it anyways.*

- I cry like an infant who was just taken off the boob inconviently, on a regular basis. It's not like it's for dumb reasons. It's like "Awe, Ali is tearing up on the last km of her half marathon." *crying* "This person just lost 110 lbs!!!" *cries* Those kinda things...

- I totes forgot I had no pants on this morning and walked over to my drying rack... which is placed in front of the balcony window... which faces into the courtyard... like 50 other peoples windows do. Oops.

Link Up! So What Wednesdays, ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment