Tuesday, May 21, 2013

To Whom it May Concern

This weekend was jam packed!
I indulged a little too much, forced myself to a Zumba class mildly hungover, and got in a pretty dece run with my bestie Monday morning!

We hit up Carrie Underwood on Saturday night, and let me tell you...
Jesus did not take the wheel... I did!
I told myself all week that I would be good so I could indulge a little on Saturday.
By a little, I mean a lot!

Carrie rocked the house as usual...


Frick she's adorable!
Floating Stage = Fan Freak Out



Besties <3
Inhebriated Cuddles

Also, any hot topic News Story from this weekend... this girl seemed to be around for!
The freak accident at the Go Topless Jeep event in Oliver Square...
The 2 stabbings at Kingsway transit centre...
Then there was the accident at Ric's Grill...
And the absolutely devestating tornado that hit OK this weekend too...

It was seriously a weekend of freak accidents and it all left me feeling really freakin grateful!
Jake from the Life of Jake posted today about
"what if you were left today with only the blessings you counted yesterday..."
 
 
Onwards and Upwards Friends:
I posted a few times about the negative self talk, and the mean awful crap that I used to say to myself.
I am happy to report that I am slowly losing that mindset.
I am able to quickly catch myself on these damaging moments, and change that shit to something good.
Focus on the positive!!!!!!
 
I've come across quite a few people in conversation lately that have been struggling with this.
All I can say is, it makes me SO sad.
Mainly because I love all these people so much.
 
So, you know who you are
To Whom it May Concern:
You are beautiful.
You are worthy.
You are a bright shiny ray of sunshine in my life.
You have made a difference.
You have made smiles and laughs.
I am proud to call you my friend.
I accept you.
As you are. You do not need to change.
I am blessed to have you as a part of my life, and I am ever so grateful for your friendship.
I support you.
I love you. I'm here for you!








No comments:

Post a Comment