Wednesday, May 15, 2013

so, so what I'm still a rockstar

I got my rock moves, and I don't need youuuuuuuuuuuuu
Just a little P!NK to start off the morning!

~ So what
               ~ I'm rockin a maxi dress today and I totes almost walked out of the house without under things on this morning... It's been that kinda morning!

               ~ I skipped my morning run this morning... which turns out to be a good thing because someone died on my run route this morning (no jokes!) at this random lounge that I didn't even know people still went to! S.k.e.t.c.h!
              
               ~  I got out of bed at like 6:57 this morning, showered and climbed back in bed! Anyone else do this? Now I'm rockin a curly wet hair bun because of it... Meh.


  This is totally me today...
 
             
I am stoked that it's Wednesday already... this long weekend coming up is much needed!
My bestie and I are going to Carrie Underwood on Saturday!
We scored some floor seats and I'm really excited to have a really fun evening with her!
I also get the pleasure of meeting my darling BFF for lunch today!
We are headed to Three Banana's!

 


I also wanted to give a shout out, on Skinny Meg's Workout Wednesday!
My sister in law is a Zumba instructor, as I've mentioned before...
She is amazing! We both do 2 classes a week (1 being hers, and our Sunday class with another instructor)
Seriously, this girl is made for it.
These classes always pull me out of a nasty funk!
I'm so lucky that my brother found this girl! She's been a huge influence in my life and I am extremely grateful for her.










No comments:

Post a Comment