Wednesday, May 8, 2013

little bit of this and that

Weigh in Wednesday... nope.
Workout Wednesday... meh.
Wondorous Wednesday... sure.
So What Wednesday... yes, please!

I like em all... BUT
I'm linking up for So What Wednesday again!
It makes me feel sassy.
Who am I kidding? Sassy is my middle name.
So what...

~ I cannot go to a movie without having popcorn... with butter. It HAS to happen. So I try to make sure it's within my points, or I save some points from my day and eat it for dinner. Thanks for this, Mom! ;)
~ I'm not perfect. Nor will I ever be. {que sweaty palms} Maybe I'll be able to forgive myself this week...
~ People blog, take pictures of themselves/their food and sometimes heaven forbid take a break from their kids. It's horrible what people will say about you when they barely have an idea who you are.


I've been riding the emotion roller coaster all week... I go from waking up decently happy, and by the time I hit 2 pm, I've convinced myself that I've done nothing right, that I am never going to be fit and healthy. So today... I have an alarm set for 2 pm, I'm going to make a list of the things I've accomplished and I'm going to look at this picture...

Left side: October 2011 - post break up, I was not happy.
Right side: December 2012 - Company Christmas party, happy and I had lost some weight.
 
I realize that there isn't a huge difference physically in this phot.
(Other than the fact that I'm stuffed into that grey dress like stuffing in a turkey for thanksgiving)
BUT... emotionally and mentally, what I had gone through that year changed me. There was major  progress made to the person I am now.
It brings tears to my eyes looking at these two photos.
 
 
Last night, I kicked some ass at my sisters Zumba class.
I was defs grouchy, and really didn't want to work out... but once the sweat started rolling off, I was feeling amazing!
I also chose this little snack instead of buying a sugar overloaded latte!
Go Me!
 
 
 
I am just over a month away from trip to Halifax!
I'm excited and really nervous.
I just really want to feel good in my bridesmaids outfit. There's nothing worse than seeing pictures after the fact and realizing you didn't have a neck in most of your photos... ahem, like in my brothers wedding...... YIKES!
 
The 10 Week Challenge is going really great, I'm excited to report that I have lost weight and have kept my committments to workout.
I love this group for motivating and accountability! Everyone is so awesome with each other!
Thank you, Jess - for helping all of us make this happen, you have no idea what you've done for so many of us!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment