Wednesday, June 5, 2013

is anyone there?

heyo!
It's Wednesday, which means, I only have to struggle through 2 more days of work!
The Terrific Trifecta that is The Stephenson Youngin's are heading to Fort McMurray to tear up the town for the weekend!
We are celebrating 29 years of marriage for my parents, Happy Daddy Day for my Pops & Happy very belated - but we still love you tons - Mommy Day for my Ma!
I freakin LOVE road trips - but as I've said before, the road to Fort McMurray is not so lovely.
I'm trying to think of some ridiculous things that we can do to make the car ride interesting...
I'm open to suggestions peeps!


This past weekend was a lay low weekend - it was somewhat rainy here in ETown...
I did NOTHING for activity.
Which I could tell made a huge difference in how I felt going into Monday.

Monday was our company golf tournament.
Every year we have a bunch of clients out to Blackhawk Golf Course.
It was a beautiful day on the course, and a great excuse to be out of the office all day!
There's sponsors for different holes, and we give all the money to charity!
It was my first year, I worked the BMW hole.
They had a 320i parked at the hole and whoever got a hole in one, got 50,000$ towards a BMW at a local dealership.
The shot is pretty damn near impossible... so really it's just a tease!
I posed for some pictures...






Now... I'm just gunna brag a bit here...
I'm pretty damn sure, I have THEE best, best friend a girl could have!


 
She brought me these this weekend! She knows how to make me smile.
Also, she rocked her weigh in last night and lost a whopping 3.8 lbs!!!
sorry nat... I had to tell people!
 
I needed to hear that she did that. I am SO SO proud of her.
And selfishly, it brought me back to where I needed to be!
I fell into a bit of a rut over the weekend, on the golf course and I was almost going to let it continue...
Until I realized that I wanted to have success this week too!
I love my girl for being there, even when she doesn't realize she does it, she brings me back and grounds my ass!
 
Happy Wednesday, Humpers!

No comments:

Post a Comment