Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Non-chocolate Easter turned Chocolate...

First off... Happy Easter y'all! I hope you all had wonderful weekends filled with family, friends and laughs... and if you don't celebrate Easter, well lucky you, you got an extra day off! We decided that this easter wouldn't bring chocolate, so all the "kids" got a little something from my parents... Mine just happened to be the coolest cupcake holder IN THE WORLD... Check it!


So since I had Good Friday off from work, I spent the morning relaxing and just talking with my parents who had gotten into town on Thursday night. It was an awesome day off, I love love love when I can wake up on my own time and just go with the flow of the day. I met with my love Luc for a delicious lunch and a quick stop off at Toy's R Us... when naturally I gravitated over to the children's section. I found the most adorable little clothes for Miss Violet (a friend from high school just had a baby... I'm obsessed with shopping for small children.)
 
 

 
Luc and I naturally ran around Toy's R Us like the ridiculous awesome people we are. Luc and I used to perform together in high school. He played my fiancee in The Music Man production our school did my Grade 12 year, we've been besties ever since!
 
After running around Toy's R Us, I had to go attend to some grown up duties. My cousin is getting married, so I met her and her mom (who had flown in from Halifax early that morning for this fitting!) at the mall for her Dress Fitting.
Props to mah bitch Julia for Sweating for the Wedding! She lost 25 lbs before this dress fitting and looked gorgeous! My mom was able to be there too!
 
 
 Because I can't post a picture of her dress (it'll ruin the surprise)
here's a picture of my dorky Christmas socks...
I forgot I had to take off my boots, #whoops
 
BACK STORY: Linda and Peter are my god parents - they have known my parents since their early 20's... and now all the kids are close and call each other cousins. Pretty cool!
 
The rest of the weekend was really chill. We went and checked out my brothers new house! They take possession in a few months, so we'll be having a painiting party at the new pad. #thatsalotofp'sinonesentence.
Check out the adorableness of these two... That's a word. I'm positive... #madeitup
 
 
 
 All in all, I'm a VERY grateful girl. I came into work to some sad news of one of my co-workers mom's passing away. It just made me a few inches more grateful for the lovely weekend I had with my family. Family will always drive you crazy, but in the end, they are your family and you love em all the same! I wouldn't change a thing about any of em... All I say is.. the poor effer who gets me... Cause he'll be getting my family too!!!!!!! 
 
 
My Momma and I  
 
 
My Sister in law and my Big Brother
 
 

 

 
My Daddy and I
The poor soul always loves me even when I look like this.... That's unconditional love!
 

 
 
; ) Happy Monday y'all!
XO


She's not a morning Pup!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment