Friday, April 5, 2013

Pet Peeves

- those tough mornings that you try to get into your jeans that the hubs/boyfriend/okay-I'll-admit-it-I-was-too-lazy-to-hang-them-to-dry, accidently put into the dryer... so you have to wrap your fingers into those belt loops and jump whilst pulling the jeans up... It's a movement I'm familiar with... but really wish I wasn't... one of these days I swear I'll be able to just slide into a pair of jeans with no hassle (*Now I'm just thinking about the Friends Episode with Ross and his leather pants...)

- how bout those thigh holes in your jeans... I know I'm NOT alone here ladies! It happens, it's pisses me off so bad, but it happens. I'll be the first to tell y'all that I DO NOT have a thigh gap. And I'm kinda okay with it, other than this annoying thing that happens because I have meat on my thighs!!!!!!!!!

- People who drag their feet when they walk... PICK UP YOUR FEET. My dad instilled this in me when we were little, it annoyed him to no end.

- People who don't clean up after themselves. I work in an office, full of people who make a gazillion dollars, but can't seem to put a coffee cup in the dishwasher when they've finished with it. It AMAZES me that they just leave it for someone else to do....... I could go on and on about this...

- The Pop-your-personal-space-bubble-people. Sometimes I just want to pull away and go "Hi... you DO YOU MIND?"

- How much hair I lose in a day... I don't know how or why, but I had to buy a dirt devil specifically for this issue in my bathoom. How ridiculous? I know I'm not alone, but I think I could make a pet out of the amount of hair I lose in ONE morning...

I think that's it... I'm sure there are more, but I'll stop here. Do y'all have any pet peeves??

OH WAIT...

- ALBERTA WEATHER... Today this is a pet peeve of mine. BOO YOU SNOW! I had my flats out already, even wore flip flops out. Go away! Go Snow yourself!


Have a good weekend!!! I'm heading out onto Highway 63 today............ Sweet baby Jesus..........

No comments:

Post a Comment