Thursday, March 28, 2013

just not feelin it

Ever have one of those days you just feel like the world is SLAMMIN the shit outta you...
This week, it's my turn apparently... supa shittttayyy!

So all the excuses in the world, I've used this week. I'm struggling majorly with my weight loss lately, and I can't seem to wrap my head around it long enough to get a head start. I remember last summer when I lost a significant amount of weight, I was happy. I was satisfied and I felt so great. I need to get my head back in the game. Cause this is not acceptable. I'm back to the spot of eating and knowing I shouldn't be eating whats in my hand... the minute I do that, I spin out of control. I can't help it at all. Some people are just like "stop it. Just don't eat it." YOU don't understand what the feeling even means. Emotional eating is just like an eating disorder, just completely the opposite way. I get into these ruts and I need to CHOOSE to pull myself out. I'm so annoyed at myself right now.


As I'm typing I'm getting more annoyed, so Ima leave this topic be for a bit! 

I've got some pretty big decisions to make this weekend. My parent's are coming down for Easter to spend some time with all of us, so I'm hoping to enlist their opinions.
I've been seriously thinking about going back to school to take my business management certificate so I can finally get rolling on the big dreams I've got in my head. (here's hoping that Ima be able to make em all work!!!) I've also had a few opportunities pop up for extra moola... which is always a positive! And I need to buy a new vehicle... Yikes! That's a huge scary thing to take on, but also ridiculously exciting cause this girls wheels are a weeee bit boat like at the moment. My car is also starting to sound like a lawnmower... so that's also super attractive! :S

Anyways, I hope everyone has a super amaze balls Easter weekend! Whatever you do, I hope there's lots of laughs and smiles involved!

PS. I get to keep this adorable fur baby for the week.... I'm seriously excited for it! She's so hard NOT to love...

You cannot say no to that face... you just cant!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment