Monday, April 29, 2013

My Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!!!!!!!!!!
I used to hate Monday's... but I just decided one day that maybe they could potentially awesome if I thought about it being a fresh start... So here I am...

My weekend was BUSY... but OH SO GREAT!
I had a really positive start on Friday...
Yup, I did it. I was the crazy ass girl running on the treadmill at 8 pm on a Friday night, crying because I had just run for 20 minutes straight at a 5.0 pace.
This is a HUGE accomplishment for me y'all.
I did Mama Laughlin's checklist in my head...

Do my feet hurt? No.
Do my calves hurt? No.
Do my knees hurt? No.
Do my hips hurt? No.
Keep Freakin Running, then.

I just kept saying to myself, meh, I could run a little further... and before I knew it....


BOOM!
 
And just for kicks, I threw in some spin after wards...

 
On Saturday, I also kicked the scales ass at my weight watchers meeting... 1.9 lbs down for the week! This is also huge for me.. I've been having a hard time at the scales over the past few weeks, so this really brightened my morning.
Bestie and I went for a rather long walk - We walked across the High Level and back!
It was awesome!
Then we went shopping for our sweet Ms. Sophie's 2nd Birthday!

 
Sunday, I had the absolute best start to my morning! I went and cheered on Miss. Ali.
She was kickin ass at a half marathon! She finished at 1:52:59!
Ali has been a HUGE inspiration for me. She's one of the main reasons I've started to run.
She's such a great girl, we work in the same office and without a doubt, she's been a ray of sunshine to my days!
Some of her girlfriends were waiting at the last km mark of her race with her boyfriend Darryl.
We were so excited to see her cross the finish line!

 
 
Thanks for being freakin awesome, Klipper!
 
And drum roll please...........
 
 
 
MISS SOPHIE TURNS TWO
This child loves being naked, plus she has the best sense of humor already...
That's straight from her mom and dad!
It was a Super Hero themed birthday!
Pretty Freakin Rad!
 
 
It's crazy the amount of love I have for these two!
They make me so happy whenever I get time with them!
Best way to spend a Sunday!
<3  
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment