Friday, April 12, 2013

stealing some Kardashian-ness...

I'm just gunna admit it... I LOVE watching The Kardashians. I'm not ashamed either.
Not. One. Bit.
It's my guilty pleasure.
However, I cut my cable because I really didn't want to be paying for something that I rarely use. Annnnddd it was the greatest excuse to get my butt to the gym, cause they have TV's on the treadmills...
I digress.

I used to watch the marathons in the winter on Saturday's. I would lay in bed, in my PJ's and in between, go nutso and clean my apartment as fast as I could to get back to watching the ridiculous-ness that family is.

Anyways.........
On the Kardashian's... they do PIT and PEAKS... I wanna start that.
So, every Friday, I wanna talk about the Pit and the Peak of my week!

I'm going to have more then one, obvie...

PEAKS:
- I & K being cozied in my apartment this week... It could be horrendous. But it's actually amazeballs. I'm loving sharing my space with them!
- Going to a job everyday that I don't hate!
- Spin, and my new found motiviation to get up and exercise! IT'S BACK!
- Thursday Power Walks & Talks with my best friend... seriously, an hour and a half of the best girl talk and venting?
 


I am seriously CRAZY blessed to have this girl in my life. Our friendship is real, and we totes understand each other. She is soooo supportive of me, and I am of course supportive of her. It's so amazing when you finally find that person that you just click with. <3 my Ty.
 
So now the PITS: #firstworldproblems
- I didn't get my butt out of bed early enough this week to make my morning smoothies...
- We're apparently getting 20 cm of SNOW this weekend.... I'm willing that to NAWT happen
- I can't find one of my T4's to file my taxes and it's driving me BONKERS...
 
 
This was me... eating my VEGETABLES with whipped Peanut Butter... it's less WW points, and it helps me gulp down a bag of veggies when I'm just not feelin it... I know, carrot's and PB? Who woulda thunk it... I eat at least one ziploc full of veggies a day (2 servings ish... maybe 2 and a half) Then I try to have veggies in my main meal for lunch/dinner too!
When I get my ass up to make a smoothie, there's normally 2 cups of spinach in there too!
So suck it vegetables... 5 servings is tough somedays!


So it's Friday, and I'm totes, obvie stoked! Cray Cray amounts! ;)
Lots of fun planned for my weekend...
Speaking of fun............................. this HAD to happen yesterday on my walk with Ty...

 
I promise, I'm actually 4... not 22.
Has anyone ever been on these things??? There is this new gravity thing at the parks now... when you sit in it, it automatically pulls at you and you start to spin faster and faster....
I can never stop laughing once I'm on them, it's a blast.
Except the feeling I'm going to vom afterwards...


OOOOHHHH!!! Please go give some love to Miss Jess from Operation Skinny Jeans! She posted yesterday about running for a mile straight. This is a huge feat when you've just started running! I am so proud of her!!! Way to go Jess!

 

Happy Friday, Bitches!
Have a great weekend!
XO


 



No comments:

Post a Comment