Friday, April 26, 2013

Pits and Peaks

I made it to Friday... Thank you Sweet, sweet Baby Jesus!

Pits and Peaks y'all! 
Linking Up from Hang On, Honey!
 
 
Pits
- Strep Throat. Nuff said.
- Alberta weather... somewhat cold/warm! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!
 
 
Peaks
- An excuse to go to sleep at 9 pm
- Administrative Appreciation week! Lots of thank you's! Always nice to feel appreciated!
- I'm wearing sandals today... and a maxi dress! BOOM! Suck it, Winter!
 
 
 
Damn straight I went to the bathroom at work and took this... #judgeme
 
Many thanks to all the loves in my life! You pull me through these ruts, & I come out stronger than ever. Thank you for the constant love and support you give me!
 
This weekend, I'm going to Miss Sophie's 2nd birthday...
I can't believe that she is already 2!!!
I've been around since she was just a few months old.
 
 

Also this weekend, I am committing to a workout tonight (cardio and weights), a run & walk tomorrow morning and Zumba on Sunday!
 I'll let you know how it goes!


XOXO
L
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment