Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A peek at my OCD and ridiculous habits && Wild Wednesday's

Sorry for the rando post today loves...

Obvie when I say OCD, I don't really mean Obsessive compulsive disorder fo reals...
But I do have some tendancies.

1. I truly dislike a vehicle with different colored door handles on it. It needs to be all one color. As I'm car shopping right now, it's supremely frustrating because these models are the more expensive ones.

2. I cannot have any notifications left un-read/un-checked... voicemail, email, facebook, text... whatever it is, it'll drive me crazyyyy!

3. My car needs to be in neutral when I exit it. I drive a standard, and it cannot be left in first when I'm done driving. 

4. My desk at work is always full of paper work, couriers, mail, deliveries, slips and post its... but they have to be lined up in order that I need them done, and neatly piled together. If someone covers for me while I'm away... I normally come back like this...


5. I need to wet the toothbrush before I put toothpaste on it. I've tried not doing it and I'm not okay with it. That's totes normal right??

6. I will NOT have mis matched socks. It will drive me insane for the entire time I wear them. If I am missing a sock, I throw out the other one.

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of any right now. Does anyone else have some hilarious habits/OCD tendancies like me??

Wednesday's are most known as hump days... Because you're over the hump of the week, or because people who are in relationships/just havin fun, hump on Wednesdays? I wouldn't know...

Moving on, I tend to enjoy a Wednesday. Except today, WHOA nelly was I a grump. Mainly just internally, which is good because in my job you really don't have the opportunity to be externally grumpy.
I figured out that I'm processing some lingering frustration from a crappy weight loss result at my last weigh in. I still CANNOT believe that I gained what I did. I feel like I've hit a wall.
I've been trying to eat squeaky clean this week, make sure I'm moving my body a LOT more than usual and also drinking at least 3 extra cups of water to help me out.
My sister and I went to Zumba on Sunday, and her first class teaching started last night. I've committed to a walk tonight, as well as a walk tomorrow with the Bestie!
I'm trying real hard this week y'all. I really hate being a Debbie Downer.

One thing I'm really struggling with is the self sabbotaging that I've been processing lately.
I have a real hate on, for myself.
I mean, it's significantly better than it has been.
But I've even caught myself saying OUT LOUD in an elevator, "Hey Fatty."

 
I was alone, ps.
What The Eff is that about?!
I'm going to shake this awful mood off when I walk out of work tonight.


Tomorrow's a new day.. One step at a time...


I suppose things could be worse!
 

Look forward to a hilarious post about one of my biggest fears revealed tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I found you from the 10 week challenge facebook page.

    OMG, the bride falling down the stairs was my nightmare at my wedding. I had a winding staircase at my venue and I was terrified of it. I am happy to report that I didn't fall!

    I am with you on the matching socks and the wet toothbrush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Welcome Wendy!
      Thanks for the visit!

      HAHA - I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one with these odd habits!

      Delete