Thursday, April 25, 2013

writers block...

Hey y'all...

I'm experiencing major writers block lately, so I'm just going to talk about whats been goin on lately and how things are progressing with my weight.

So... This week I haven't been eating very well... I totes ate a whole bag of peanut m&m's the other day and haven't been getting my daily recommended servings of fruits or vegetables.
In all honesty though, I haven't been trying.

I had a major breakdown with my doctor about my weight loss. I asked if there was a nutrtionist that I could see to help me get my eating habits on track. She suggested a Lifestyle Coach who will go grocery shopping with you and find all the good stuff and what you're missing in your diet.
I'm going to meet with her in June.

I've been feeling pretty crummy these past few days, probably because I have strep throat yet again. I managed to go to Zumba on Sunday and Tuesday, missed spin last night cause I was pretty sure I got hit by a train, and am tettering with the idea of going to the gym tonight (cough, probably not, cough). Not alot of motivation for this girl... even with a loss last week at my weigh in, I'm finding it hard to keep motivated when I'm not seeing the results I used to.

Onwards and Upwards... I'm going to Link Up today with these new found lovely ladies for

Celebrate Your True Beauty!
 
button
 
 
Already a lot of the link up's I've read, have mentioned this is a really difficult post.
I couldn't agree more.
Here it goes....
 
1. My freckles, birth marks and beauty marks. I have quite a few on my shoulders and back... I just really like them because no one else has them exactly like mine.
 
2. My nails, I can grow some pretty nails. For some reason though, I still want the shellac or gel nails all the time. They just look so pretty and they are always done.
 
3. Blue Eyes... I have my daddy's baby blues! I also have this really unique yellow halo that surrounds my pupil from time to time. It's neat!
 
 
Okay, so it wasn't that bad... but I will admit, I wrote out number 3 as something about my personality and then realized it HAD to be about my looks... so backspaceeeee.
 
 
My cousin and I had a coffee date this past weekend, and we were discussing how sad it is that so many women struggle so much with how they look, their weight, style, etc. It really is quite sad to see so many of us blogging about our weight loss struggles, how we have a hard time believeing we are beautiful and so on.
 
Speaking of beautiful, Just going to praise on my bestie... She is just finishing her first 5 weeks of student teaching! From all her stories, and evaluations it sounds like she has seriously made an impression on this school. I couldn't BE more PROUD!
 
 
Also another shout out to my beauty of a cousin whose getting married in June! I am SO excited to spend this day with you. I'm honored that you chose me to stand in your wedding party. I can't wait for your day!
 
 
 
XOXO
L

No comments:

Post a Comment