Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm a wine-a-holic.

This weekend was stellar. I normally come back to work on Monday, upset because I didn't have enough veg time, or because I had TOO much veg time.

Apparently, I'm easily unsatisfied... talk about high maintenance. *rolls eyes*

Friday night, the bestie, the sister and another gorg girlfriend trundled over to Miss L's Arbonne party for some make up tips & tricks! We'd all had an interesting week, Friday ending our work day poorly, so we all headed to a liquor store on our way and bought a bottle of wine each! #wineosannoymous
We were all pretty excited that we looked better with our new makeup than when we had shown up to the party... #maybeitwasthewine?

check these babes out... 

My girlfriends and I try to participate in girls night at least once a month... some people pop in and out of the events. We all have SO much fun together, we've gone to dinner theatres, had tea and treats at Dutchess, we've had an arts and crafts night..........

(which ended up being drunk arts and crafts... I would recommend not using a glue gun under the influence... Ouch!)
It's a great way for all of us to reconnect, get away from the dudes in our lives and chit chat about girl things! ; )


On Saturday, I went ape shit on my apartment. That morning, I had woken up with a teeny tiny hangover... woops! :/ But I had to head to my WW meeting. Which I was not looking forward to because I totes stopped at McDonald's on our way home at 2 am............. GAHH!
I was extremely disappointed in myself after my weigh in. I worked pretty hard this week with running and spinning and Zumba and just taking some extra steps.
My down fall? Discounted Easter chocolate. FML... After I'd gotten my head wrapped around starting a new week, I felt better.
Thank GOD Bestie was there to hold my hand through that meeting. I love that girl.

Later on, Bestie and I went to support our fellow drama nerd. Mr. Luc! He was performing his "final exam" for his first year in Theatre Arts at Grant MacEwan! && as usual, he was amazeballs... this kid has talent. I love to watch him perform and try to make it to most of his performances! <3
Also, his cast, rocked my socks too... I giggled through their amazing characterizations! It was a really perfect way to spend my Saturday night.

Luc is the one in the white t-shirt <3!!!
 
 
 
Zumba Sunday approached K and I fast... we were not totally a 10 that morning... but as soon as we hit Krista's class, we managed to make our way through the sweat with smiles on our faces. Krista Yuskow teaches our class on Sunday's! (If you want more info - check out this link to her page!)
She is AMAZINNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!! I cannot say enough about how freakin awesome this lady is!
 
K got to debut one of her new songs, to be used in her Tuesday night classes!
(check out her page here)
It was a blast and I am so looking forward to shakin it on Tuesday nights with my sister in law and friends!!! I can't wait...
*when I say shakin it, I hope you all don't get nightmares from the thought, invoice me for therapy needed*
 
Yup... that's totes what I look like!



For my weekly recommendation: Please go check out Hang On, Honey! What a darling this girl Beth is! I love her honesty and sarcasm! I totes feel like we are very alike! Plus, she's just so shiney!


Upcoming Posts: brazilians... why? I don't know, my OCD & strange habits, && one of my biggest fears revealed........

Happy Monday, y'all!
XO
L

No comments:

Post a Comment