Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patty's day, Y'All!!!!

This weekend was absolutely fun filled! I loved every second of it!!
On Friday, I had one of my favorite people over to watch Mean Girls and Bridesmaids. James and I have been friends since high school, and no matter where we are or what's going on in our lives we always make time to connect. That's exactly what I love about James. He's a) an amazing person and friend, he's always been there for me and was especially good at making me get out of bed in my fetal position-non pant days b) he is so honest with me. And I truly love that in a friend. I don't want someone to bullshit me. He calls me on my shit and I appreciate that.
We have a blast together, we alway laugh. It's awesome. : )


Then, on Saturday, I had the dreaded weigh in... Which... I LOST a pound at. YUP, you read that right, I lost a pound boooooo ya bitches! My bestie came into the city to join me in St Patty's Day Eve cupcake baking (Skinnytaste Bailey Irish cream cupcakes - recipe link to follow) as we started a tradition of ordering Chinese food and drinking delicious wine!


On Sunday morning, Natalya and I met up with my sister in law and another friend and headed to work off the wine and Chinese food at Zumba!
Side note: since I was recently on crutches, I have to do Zumba on a chair... It's special, let me tell you. ;) my sister in law just got certified to be a Zumba Instructor, so I've been trying to make it to every class no matter what.
After Zumba we all went out to a local bakery for tea and treats! It was the perfect way to end our girls day!
Now I'm chillin at my brothers&sis in laws! We normally all hang out on Sundays! So naturally we had to FaceTime my parents, which is always an interesting time! I love them!


So all in all, it was an awesome weekend! I'm so exited to slowly make my way back into working out this week!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment