Monday, March 25, 2013

Annual Banff trip

I started working with this fantastic company in September, and I have to say these people work HARD but play HARDER...

So far, we've had a handful of events and they've never disappointed. My company knows what's up!
This weekend, we all drove down to Banff. It was phenomenal. We celebrated two birthdays, some people skied, some boarded, and others *me included* Spa'd... or sleeping in and vegging

I enjoyed a glorious 90 minute spearamint and peppermint massage! I'm pretty sure I became a whole new person that day... I may, or may not, have been hungover... so that was warmly welcomed. My massage therapist was so detailed about my previous injuries and health history that she even provided me with ice and heat for my recently tore ligements! All in all, the spa experience was WELL worth the amount of money spent!


Small side note: my sister in law and I work for the same real estate company.
She is an amazingly talented Graphic Designer!
So anytime we have a work event, it duals as many fun times together!
My brother also starts in a different department of the company next week!!!
So this weekend, K and my brother and I all got to go to Banff.
It was a blast! We always have such great times together!
XO
Back to our regular scheduled programming...
After our delightful massages, we wandered downtown for some AMAZING AMAZE BALLS, pizza. These wonderful people at The Bear Street Tavern, provided us with the best kept secret... which I'm about to ruin... Olive oil, sweet chili flakes and rosemary drizzled on your pizza then topped off with Honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, all 4 of us ladies at lunch were astonished at the chart topping deliciousness of this blended glory. Try it. Right now. GO. I had it on goat cheese and spinach pizza. I was trying to be at least a little bad good on this trip and decided to just try and make healthier choices. It felt like SUCH a bad choice, but it was actually a decent one!
Later on, we all went to St. James Gate for some party time. We celebrated two birthdays, drank lots, ate delicious food again and danced our butts off completely. This weekend was a great time!
I'm feeling a little guilty for indulging as much as I did. But it happened, and I've gotta deal with it. Meal planning last week went straight to the garbage... unfortunately. This week, I've got a lot of vegetables to catch up on, and hopefully a few work out sessions. I'm not totally back (torn ligaments wise) but I'm hoping to start 30 day shred in April. I'll post before and after photos to show the progress!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Create a beautiful Monday y'all!
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment