Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sweet Saturday's!

I'm sitting at my weight watchers meeting waiting for my leader to start. I stayed pretty much the same weight this week, which I expected due to the fact I'm on crutches.
This meeting is filled (about 25-35 people every Saturday morning). It never fails to amaze me how so many strangers can make me feel good. Everyone in here is different, on their own journey and doing this weight loss in a different way. What brings us together is the common that we want to be healthy. I look forward to my Saturdays. Last night, I had myself talked entirely out of going this morning... Until something in me said "the week you plan to miss is the week you need it the most"
After I weighed in, I watched someone else weigh in. And she sobbed at the results. I thought to myself that she must have gained, but when she sat down, she told me she made the 30 lbs lost mark. I'm so proud of this complete stranger.

I am also so proud of myself. I made a promise to myself, and I'm committed to keeping it.
Weight gains suck... But being accountable to yourself, rocks!
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment