Friday, March 15, 2013

TGIF!

It's FRIDAYYYYYYY! and I could not be happier about that...

This week felt like I blacked out and became this physco binge eater! YUCK! I'm almost positive if you put a small child in front of me and told me they tasted like M&M's... I'd give it a try! No for real. UGH.

Saturday morning's weigh in is going to be hell... I'm gunna feel all guilty in the morning and hate myself for what I did all week. But I need to go and feel accountable for what I've done. It's a part of the process. I really need to get back into the wagon... cause right now, I'm hangin on by my fingernails, flying off the end of it!

So this week, I'm trying meal planning...
I'm going to get a few recipe ideas from Skinnytaste, and on Sunday, I'm going to have everything in my place ready to be prepared for the week. Hopefully by doing this, I'll have no excuses to not make dinner after I come home from work.
I'll let y'all know how it goes! I'll also by off my crutches, hopefully on Monday, next week... so I finally get to get back into the gym and move a little. I am DYING to get back to my AM workouts, plus my gym just re-opened the pool too so I am looking forward to adding in some laps as well!
Is anyone else into AM workouts more than PM's?? I seem to find myself way more motivated to just get er done in the morning!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!
 
 
Also... I just wanna give a shout out to my best friend! She's been working her ass off this year in school. She is going to be the best teacher ever!!! I'm so proud! Today she is writing her last final of this semester, and I can't wait to celebrate with wine and cupcakes... as said by Mr. Gosling!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment