Thursday, March 7, 2013

Color me RAD - Edmonton

Yesterday I signed a few girlfriends of mine and myself up for this totally amazing 5K run in July.
It's called color me RAD. Esentially, you start out wearing a white shirt, and end up completely multi colored by the end of the run! How fun! Durning the run, they have volunteers that chuck paint at you while you run by... I am SO excited to do this!
Edmonton completely sold out by 5 pm yesterday, all proceeds are going to The Stollery Childrens' Hospital. Which is right up my alley, because Little G spent alot of time here.

Kayla, Natalya & Lauren - 5K, July 6, 2013
 
 
Besides running lightly jogging my way through a few runs in the past, this will be the first time I'm truly dedicating myself to run the full 5K... With some amazing girls nonetheless! It's definitely something I want to knock of my list, so I can get myself to training marathon style!
So now I need to get my butt to the treadmill while waiting for the ice to melt on the sidewalks around my place.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment