Friday, September 27, 2013

Five on Friday!



{UNE}
I ran 8.2 KM straight last night! 
Lately, I'm not so worried about how fast I'm going - as long as it's below a 740
I just care about how long I can go for! 
I'm a little nervous about not having the motivation and drive that I have when Natalya is with me... 
Hopefully her recording her voice will make it feel like she's running with me! 


{DEUX} 
Hot Yoga! <3 #bless
I need this class tonight. I absolutely LOVE going on a Friday night - it completely de-stresses me and helps me get rid of the yuckies from the week! 

{TROIS}
I can still speak/write numbers in French! 
YAY! 

{QUARTRE} 
Penelope will be here tonight!!!! EEEEEPPPPP!
Nothing makes this girl smile more than this little pup. 
She's my favorite! 


{CINQ} 
I have everything I need. 
Right now. In this moment. 
I'm satisfied. 
How lovely! 


Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment