Monday, September 16, 2013

Partner in Crime, Bestie, Ty, Auntie Telle

As you can see from this title, this post is dedicated to my unbelievable best friend.
(Names may vary in this post... Natty, Ty, Natalya, or Bestie!)

Some of you have the absolute pleasure of knowing this sweet soul, and for those of you who don't... I'm really sorry, You are missing out.
Natalya and I first met in school, during our Drama rehearsals for different plays.
We hung out in the same circle of friends and what I most remember is her sweet demeanour and ability to make everyone laugh out loud.
Natalya and I got really close during our time in the same cast for Take 5.
This was our pride and joy (as well as Music Man) and we both LOVED being in this one act.
We went on to win a few awards as a cast, and we were all so so proud of ourselves!
Natalya was Sharon and I was Gladys... how could we not bond over those names?
She was my pregnant sister, and I was the "old" - my biological clock is ticking - wanna get married asap - crazy ass sister!

Natalya was a grade younger than me, so when I graduated we somewhat lost touch.
We truly started to develop a relationship over the past two years.
We're now okay to say... We're completely inseparable. If we don't see each other for a few days, somethings off.

When Guy and I broke up - Natalya was the ONE constant for me.
She understood what I said, how I was feeling and knew exactly what to say.
Ty would do sweet little things for me, like seeing "Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake" and buy it for me.
Or, more recently... She saw a pink ice cream spoon, and knew I'd love it!
Low and behold, it's in my drawer.

Natalya is ALWAYS thinking of other people before herself.
She loves her family more than anything, her sister especially.
Natalya's boyfriend means the world to her and it's easy to see that Natalya loves without holding back.
This is exactly what I love about her.
Ty's ability to put other people before herself is astounding. She is selfless, giving, open and honest, confident, compassionate and absolutely beautiful.
Lucky me, this gal is my best friend.

Throughout my whole weight loss journey... yup you guessed it, Ty has been right beside me.
We both know just how bad each other wants this. BAD.
We push, we cry and we indulge together.
My run's are always better with her right there (no idea how I'm going to do my half marathon without her... ; ( ) My Saturday night's are made better with Gilmore Girls and bowls of fruit with her. My Thursday dinner's of shrimp and rice taste delicious because I get to share them with her.
**Am I starting to sound in love?**
It's cause I am! I LOVE MY BEST FRIEND.
There's absolutely nothing I keep from her, she knows it all. Even the nasty.
And she still loves me.

Partner in Crime, Bestie, Ty, Auntie Telle:
Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for loving me for me.
For running beside me, for lifting me up and out of the gutter when I'm there.
For laughing your ass off with me.
For finishing bottles of wine with me.
For sharing the love of Menchie's and Coffee with me.
Most of all, thank you for the moments that you silently support me.
I could never have gotten through these past two years without you.
And I hope to never have any years without you in the future!
So much love and gratitude... inner peace and Miley Tongues!
XOXOXOXOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment