Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Exercise choices this week


This week, I'm hitting up a new Wednesday night Zumba class (technically not new, just new location and time!)
On Thursday I'm running as usual with Natalya! 
Friday we're going to hit up a Hot Yoga class, instead of drinking the toxins we'll be sweating em... Anyone wanna join? *cricket* no? Okay! 
Saturday I'm going to hit the pool early am for a few laps, and Sunday, I'm off to Canmore to run the 5K. 
Jammed with action and workouts, this week is going to be a success! 
I've upped my fibre and protein intake, started to try and fit more in during my day. 
The scale is gunna budge this week... And if it doesn't, the tape measure will! 
I'll let ya know how it all works out!

Alright, so if I'm doing all that.. What are ya'll doin?? 
Get up! 
No excuses! 
Even a walk around the cul-de-sac (Stephenson's I hope you laughed) will be better than an extra 5 minutes on the couch! 
Move it!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment