Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Updates & Warm Scarves

EYO!

I'm writing a quick little tike of a post today...
First...

HUMMMMPPP DAAAYYY!

Second...

WARM SCARVES! I <3 Fall and not feeling like I'm a drippy mess after walking to work!
I'm dying for this Kiki La Rue scarf... LOVE!


Third....

In the past two weeks, I've lost 6.9 lbs! Go me! I burst through a little plateau I was having and had success! My secret was eating more of the points I gained back through exercise, and trying something new!
I added more variety in my exercise and BAM... it's coming off!

Fourth...
ME time.
Me time is SOOOO important to me.
I almost forget about it sometimes, until my body goes HELLLLOOO! How bout eff you?
Last night, I fought the guilt of not doing a work out.
But, in the end, I needed a night to just clean up around my place, make some meals and veg!
Remember to schedule in some time for just you!
It's important to stop and take some time to reflect on yourself and how things have been going.
Last night, was the first time in a long time, that I actively decided NOT to judge myself for my decision.
HUGE improvement!


Love Yourself.
Forgive Yourself.
&& Treasure Yourself.
Cause I love, forgive and treasure you all!
XO
L

No comments:

Post a Comment