Thursday, July 4, 2013

I'm baaaacccckkkkk!

Hey Y'all!

I am back from a few weeks away.
I was on vacation for Julia's wedding on the East Coast, and then came back with terrible pneumonia and an ear infection. (womp womp, but who cares?)
I had this little one to cuddle with...


how can you not love that face!

Well, first things first...
Congratulations to my beautiful cousin on her wedding!
Everything went off without a hitch... kinda ;)
I have zippo pictures yet, but can't wait for them to come back/uploaded to facebook!
Everything we did was amazing.
I'm going to do a seperate post on just the wedding details.
It deserves it's own post. ;)
I seriously cannot describe how awesome my trip was.
I loved every second of being with all my family, making new friends and just loving and enjoying life with everyone!
Maritimer's are just the sweetest people. Honest.
Everyone says hi to each other, everyone helps you, it's the greatest feeling.
I LOVE going away where no one knows you and only your family is around.
No one to judge you and you just get to be you!
I digress.

Bachelorette... Holy Sh*t... nuff said.
Maritimers Party. They party harddddddddddddddd.
But this little Alberta Girl kept up with everyone.

Started off like this....
then tequila came...


and got passed around...
no words...


The week leading up the wedding, was just perfect.
Lots to do, of course, but in the end, every minute we were laughing as we tried to get stuff done.
There was no shortage of laughs, that's for sure!
When Colin and his best man arrived in the middle of the week, we all jumped into a few cars and headed to the beach one night...
Such a perfect evening...


Melmerby Beach
My parents walking together at sunset
Colin, Julia, myself and Joel

Scott and Lindsay
The Stang crew
the sweetest brother and sister combo
my beauty of a cousin






















My parents were set to land in Halifax on the friday before the wedding.
But they both hated that they were away while Peter & Linda were scrambling to do things before the wedding. So they showed up and surprised them, earlier in the week instead!
Just the sweetest set of Best Friends hey?
Check these cuties out!


All in all, I had the greatest vacation.
I made some awesome new friends across this beautiful country.
We all want to do a reunion next summer!
Marriage, Bitches & Boats N Hoes! ; )

 
Because I'm a super sappy, super lovey dovey person.
I just want to mention, how freakin in love I am with life.
And EVERYONE that is in mine.
I'm SO SO grateful and SO SO lucky.
That's it. Nuff said.


Also, I came back from vacation, and had LOST weight...
BOOOO YEAH!
I did run a bit while I was away... but the humidity was KILLAR!!!!!!

 
And this weekend is Color me Rad!
I'm going to pick up my race bib with the bestie today!
Annnnnd a best friend gets married this Saturday!
Holy craaaaap, Carleen! It's happenin ;)

Sorry for the verbal diarrhea..
Next post is dedicated to the Wedding... YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment