Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Head First

Do y'all remember my post about Miss Ali, running across the finish line?
Well, Ali is like my running celeb... it's like super exciting to me when she gives me a pat on the back or a high five after I've accomplished something.
She's like my biggest running inspiration.
So I get this email yesterday, and she says "SIGN UP FOR THIS"
... It's the Disney Princess Half Marathon ...
Over the weekend my mom said, "I want to come watch you finish a race"
To which I replied, wait for the half marathon, that'll be the big one...

Then this pops up... It was like a sign, prices are reduced, it's a limited offer, it's right in my face... I have time to train, really what's stopping me?
In my life, the best of things come in moments like these (twss)
I am extremely happy to report, that I am a runner in the Disney Princess Half Marathon.
February 23, 2014, I will be running my first half marathon... with a bunch of Disney characters!

I can't wait.
Thank you doesn't say enough to all of those who got me here...
I haven't ran it yet, but I never thought I would be running a half marathon.
I am running a half marathon.
GO ME.



This is a pretty emotional thought for me.
I've honestly been through SO much over the past 2 years, I can't believe I've come out alive.
I did this for me.
When I get to say, I've created this healthy lifestyle for me... It gives me chills.


"I am the master of my fate, the captain of my soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment