Friday, July 5, 2013

Favourite Day of the Week!

Um, have you noticed how ADORABLE my page is?
Thank you, Hubby Jack!
Today sure started off with a bang...
As some of you know, I'm a receptionist for a commercial real estate company.
I get some really interesting phone calls.
This morning, was no exception.
All I can say, is just remember that people's intentions aren't always what you might think they are.
I'm shakin that one off...

This will be happening tomorrow morning!
Just wait for some photos... all I'm sayin is there are some pretty awesome tights making an appearance!
Then, one of my best friends gets married tomorrow.
It's SO crazy how quickly time flies... I swear we were just sitting in her car talking about boy problems and trying to sort out life together.

Can't wait to see you in your beautiful dress marrying your best friend, Car!

I know, I'm stupid blonde here... never again, I promise!
That's pretty much it for today!
Nothing hilarious, or anything out of me today...
Maybe next week!
Happy Weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment