Monday, July 15, 2013

Here goes nothin'

Inhale. Exhale.
This is a HUGE moment for me...
 
There it is.
Left side: May 2013, Right Side: July 2013
This is scary. This is eye opening and this is me.
1. It's scary because y'all are lookin at my trouble area...
2. It's eye opening because the change that's happened hasn't been noticeable in my numbers, but obviously has been in my clothes.
3. This is me. Posting a picture like this makes me realize I NEVER want to go back. The right side is who I am now, and I will never be the unhappy girl, stuffed into jeans again.
 
It kills me to think I've been so hard on myself, yet, these are the results I haven't been able to see.
This makes me understand SO much more why people tell you to measure yourself!

On Friday, some girls at work came out for a few drinks as a farewell ish thing for me.
I've accepted a position elsewhere and will be leaving Colliers on Friday.

Of course, Miss Ali (soon to be Mrs. McGavigan... EEEK!) had to make me cry a bit... and laugh A LOT.

Darryl and Ali bought me my first running watch. It means more to me that a watch would to most... but coming from Ali, it meant a lot more.

how hilarious is that card...
Cutest wrapping... it resembles D&A's dogs.
 
Perfect view!
 
On Saturday, I was given a ticket to a client event.
Colliers Retail team rented a suite for the football game.
This was SUPER awesome, specifically cause it was POURING rain the whole time.

Sunday was just a day for me.
I wasn't feeling great after the football game... When you eat clean and then try a deep fried chicken finger, things don't go great for you...
I cleaned my apartment, did laundry and grocery shopped.
 


 Excuse the garbage in this photo....                                    Delicious dinner... alllllll cleeeannn!



This week for me is going to be about peace.
Peace for me, is deep breaths, living in joy, removing the toxic and negative, and putting my best foot forward...
Kick ass this week people... You can SO do it!








Now, let me just go hyperventilate in the corner after I hit publish on these photos.... YIKES!

3 comments:

  1. I love you Lauren Hope! You are an inspiring chicky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tim, that means a lot!
      I love you too!!! XO

      Delete
  2. It amazes me how we picture ourselves and how critical we can be . You inspire me to be a better me !
    xo

    ReplyDelete