Thursday, July 25, 2013

Short but sweet

Hi Y'all...
I'm quickkly typing this in my pj's, before I get ready for work.

I'm somewhat settled into my new job.
Lots to learn and lots of new faces, but I'm loving it.
It's so great to be able to come to a place everyday and know that you are respected and supported.
I have a lot of great perks here and lots of support from the people around me.
Makes a very happy Lauren! : )

How's everyone doing lately??
I'm slow and sluggish this week, probably cause I ate like shit last week.
I'm doing a skinny jeans fit camp on Facebook with Jess from Operation Skinny Jeans.
So far, there is such a strong positive attitude from these ladies.
I even met someone from Edmonton! CRAY CRAY!
I'm working on being more diligent with the 300's assigned for this week!
100 squats, 100 jumping jacks, 100 push ups!
I'm too ADD right now, but I'm trying to keep myself going.

I wrangled up the bestie for a run last night... though she wasn't feeling well, she still kicked ass.
I gotta get my butt moving on my training for my half.
Also up for discussion... costume or no costume??
I was definitely thinking of a fun shirt for the race... perhaps done by Ruffles with Love??

Talk soon lovelies!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment