Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Weekend Recap & Some of this weeks goals

It's Monday... I was not particularly happy to be getting out of bed this morning.
But I've decided to swap that attitude out and be excited that I'm going for a run tonight!

I had a JAM packed weekend!
Friday night, Kayla, Natalya and I all hung out and just vegged before our run on Saturday morning.
Poor Kayla was sick, but she pretty much kicked ass that morning.







This run, was a BLAST.
Everyone colored bombed each other, everyone high fived and whooped it up for each other...
Plus, the run route was beautiful! It was slowly climbing up, temp wise the further we got into the run.
By the last km or so, we were all ready to quit... but we just pushed ourselves even further!
There were a few stations throughout the race that color bombed you, one of which threw color directly in my mouth... Cornstarch might be edible, but it doesn't taste good at all.


5Km's + Cornstarch in my mouth + many dirty looks from strangers + 45 minutes later...

I'm at one of my best friends wedding...
Watching her walk down the aisle.
Sobbing.



 
I cried when Jeff walked down the aisle, then when Dionne, Laurenne and Lauren walked down the aisle... Then through their vows... then, my next tipping point, Dionne, Carleen's sister... SANG.
Just the most beautiful song EVER...
I distinctly remember this moment when Carleen and I were talking about this song.
We both agreed it would be beautiful if sung at our weddings... but only by Dionne.
The wedding was spectacular, and the reception was SUCH a blast.
The Spratt/Reiniger's put on one.hell.ufa.partay!!!!!
Carleen and Jeff did rounds during dinner to speak with their guests.
The minute her arms hit me, I sobbed all over again as she whispered "Hi... I'm married now." in my ear...
I'm so incredibly lucky to be apart of Carleen/Jeffs's special day, and Carleen's life.
Thank you.
 
 
I went from runner to wedding ready in 45 short ass minutes!

 
The reception got a little wild with this dude...


 
Meet some amazing people... Chris and Kristen!

 
Went home with my boys... Thank goodness someone dragged me home!
 
 
As for my week goals this week:

~ I'm going to stick to Ali's run schedule she made for me...
 
~ Eat clean, cook clean, everything clean please!
 
~ Try a new recipe for dinner
 
~ Focus on ABS all week!




1 comment: