Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sup' Thursday!

My favourite day of the week is Thursday!
I always feel like I have extra time on a Thursday.
Thursday is Friday's eve.
I run most all Thursday's.
You're past Hump Daaaaayyyy (you said it like the commercial, righ??)


I just like'ah dah Tuuurrsssdayyy!


I'm just gunna throw it out there... I fit into a pair of jeans I told myself I would fit into back in February.
What a greeeeattt feeling.
Back from my here's goes nothing post, these jeans buttoned and zippered, but I wasn't comfortable wearing em out yet.
Welp, this morning was the day!

BAM!


I also promised to explain this photo yesterday, but I didn't.
It totes looks like I just got in an accident or something.
But I promise, I'm looooving whats happening.
The wraps around my neck/jaw area are heated.
I do physio for my neck and jaw.
I couldn't go for a while cause my benefits suckkkked #truth
But now, I'm back.
tis' the bomb digs.





Next up: The Nathan Minimist Hydration Vest
I chose this based on... you got er'! Mama Laughlin and Skinny Meg.
And, as usual, they were right!
I'm in love.
I didn't even notice I had 1.5L on my back.
I love the extra little pockets, I love the mouth piece... I love it all.
I chose White because it will match my runDisney costume! ; )
The chest straps fit perfectly across my boobs, and it doesn't chafe or move during my run.
100% Nathan Sports!












No comments:

Post a Comment