Monday, August 19, 2013

a peek inside my favourite place & weekend recap

I spend majority of my time in my bedroom.
It's my space, my comfort, my "zone".
I'm super lucky and have a large bedroom with a walk through closet into a bathroom...

I thought I would show you guys a little peek into my little sanctuary.
This is where I write the majority of my posts late at night/early in the morning.






I'm still in the process of finalizing all my decor in my room...
I keep finding new inspiration, and by that time I've changed the color palette... 
seriously?! What a cash grab ; ) 


This weekend was an odd one! 
I slept most of it away... guess that was needed. 
Friday night, I legit came home from work and fell asleep at 5 pm. 
I woke up again at 10 pm to take off my makeup, brush my teeth, and put on jim jam's. 
Cray. 
Then I slept until 8 am the next morning. 
I think I'm getting a head cold... so I'm happy I got a bunch of sleep. 
Saturday morning started off as usual, running off to my weigh in... 
Which SUCKED... and I do NOT want to re-live that feeling.
But hey! that's what you get when you try to get away with eating like shit... 
*smack my head*

We had a freak rain storm, complete with hail, thunder and lighting... 
I went to go out and just as the garage door to my parkade opened... it started hailing. 
I was not taking a chance on Lily getting abused. 
So I waited it out. 
Great idea, except that when I went to try to leave for a second time, my parkade was covered in water... 
I need to invest in some freakin hunter's!!!! 


I headed over to my a house warming later that night...
My brother and sister in law bought a house about a month or more ago. 
They themed the party, which was super fun!
You had to be dressed in Nautical attire. 
Lots of captains hats, boat shoes, and navy blue appeared! 
Most of the people at the party were from the company I used to work for, so it was nice to catch up with them and see everyone again! 
Ian and Karrone out did themselves!
They even had a photo booth!!!
It was a really great party... I don't have any photos, due to the fact I took photos in the photo booth! 
Sunday I managed to get my ass out of bed and go for a run. 
It was BRUTAL... but again, when you don't fuel your body properly, get good rest, etc... you're bound to have a hard time luggin yourself around at a 6:30/km pace. 
But I tried to look at the positive... I went out for a run. 
No matter if it was good or bad, I did have the option to stay in bed, but I didn't.
I did however, get back into bed when I got home! 

I'm just too beautiful to not re-post!
It's a rare occasion that I look this great in jim jam's! ; )

Now we're at Monday... 
This week: 

~ Favourite Hair products & face routine
~ So what Wednesday link up
~ Mini Goal Setting Part II 

Happy Monday Hookers!
XO
























No comments:

Post a Comment