Wednesday, August 21, 2013

So what Wednesday!!! late :/

Hey Friends : )

Sorry I'm late with this post... I had every intention... but... I hit the showers after my run/zumba, and went straight to bed.
Womp Womp!




BUUUUT,
Here's my So What Wednesday link up:




~ So what, I totes sing to myself when I run... that's when I know I'm really in the groove. When I'm busting out to Flo Rida and acting like my skin is another color. (I've been honked at... no lies!)

~ I'm super DUPER obsessed with office supplies. Why? Who knows. But it's in me, and Martha Stewart, you crafty bitch... your office supplies kick mega behind!

~ Tomorrow it's "Take a Walk Day" at work, and my boss is giving us all an extra hour to take a walk! Frickin COOL!




Now for a little somethin somethin... my mom's gunna shit her pants for putting this info out there, buuuuttt:

Top 10 Reasons to Live alone:

1. No pants... nuff said.
2. That delicious treat that I've saved for my lunch for tomorrow, doesn't suddenly "disappear"/no need to write "DO NOT EAT" on anything
3. I can be Shania Twain... and full on giver whenever I want.
4. No one to question my reasoning for using the oven for storage.
5. I can go to bed at 8 pm and no one will judge me.
6. No: "WAAAIIITTT, that's my 20$ dollar face cream!"
7. Bathroom door... open... always.
8. The place stays cleaner, longer.
9. The laundry can be dried a few times cause I don't want to fold it, no questions asked.
10. My above mentioned obsession doesn't bother anyone and I have lots of pretty pens and post its :)


ps this is Lily... she's my new baby <3 instant LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment