Friday, June 7, 2013

Oh this has gotta be the gooood life!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
 
 

HEYO!

It's Friday. Can I just say, that was THEE hardest work week for me in a while!

I'm blasting #thatPOWER this morning, sippin the sweetest nectar that is Starbucks.

We are packed up and headed north at 4pm this evening...
I did not get any sggestions for car games...
probably because no one plays car games anymore, or just the fact that no one reads my blog.

I joke.

Thanks to anyone whose reading right now....

WOO, okay, I'm linking up with some fab ladies for 5 on Friday!
This is such a cool link up! I rove it.

Une:
~ Anything realty TV... I wasn't feeling well Tuesday afternoon, so I headed home late in the afternoon to catch some extra Zzzz's... which I did, and then I also watched some Real Housewives of OC... my fave. Anyone know a good spot to watch these online? I find them incredibly difficult to find. Remember I'm Canadian y'all.


Deux:
~ I bought plastic multi colored cups from Michael's. I get nervous taking glass cups/wine glasses on my balcony, so I could some fun pink/yellowish cups for dranks. LOVE. I have a slight obsession with cups/mugs/travel mugs/water bottles and anything that holds a liquid. Like Vine2Go... totes want one!



Trois:
~ I'm diggin spinach smoothies. My lovely sister in law informed me that it tastes just as good if you make it the night before. That's a lie. Well not entirely, it's just a little soupy-ier. That's a word, urban dictionary that shiz. I just don't add as much fruit the night before, then add in one cup in the morning to make it thick, like I like em ;)


Quatre:
~ Family time - especially in the car. I'm ridiculous. Hands down, flat out, straight up... RIDICULOUS. Sometimes, on car rides, I'm almost positive my brother wants to leave me on Highway 63. I can get a little out of hand and excited about things quickly. I just really want everyone to have fun, especially when it takes 9 billion hours to get there. Hence my car games... or this happens...


Cinq:
~ I got in 10K+ yesterday from a power walk at lunch and a run with Natalya.
I struggled through the run, majorly. It was so freakin humid. But... you never regret a work out!



Happy Friday!
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment