Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Get to know me with 20 facts

Hi y'all!
I'm Lauren! This is my first personal post on this blog.
Today is the day I'm bearing it all... I've been inspired to share with people who could possibly relate. Here's me in Santa Monica on the best vacation with my Best Friend!



So... a little about me!
~ I'm 22 and living in the beautiful city of Edmonton! Proud to be a Canadian girl.
~ I'm a receptionist for a real estate company and LOVE my job
~ I've lived across Canada throughout my life due to my Dad's work. I've moved 15 times in total... last year 7 times alone.
~ Don't even bother trying to get me to make full, meaningful sentences before I've had coffee in the morning.
~ I love Hot Yoga!
~ I want to start training to run a half marathon
~ Anything to do with hearts, bows or polka dots, I'm SOLD
~ I use the words cray cray and jello, more than I would like
~ I curse. A lot.
~ My biggest dream is to become a mom
~ That's sorta the truth... I'd also like to become a doula
~ I recently met Minnie Mouse and it was a huge check from my bucket list
~ I love my brother and sister in law more than most people love their siblings
~ I am a huge animal lover of all kinds... but my favorite pet would be a dog. Or a hippo. That song "I want a hippopotamus" I sang that. No I didn't. But I wish I did.
~ I HATE having sticky hands (*insert inappropriate joke here*)
~ Following that... I'm not always appropriate. No apologies.
~ My favorite season is winter
~ I was a figure skater
~ My favorite movie is PS I love you
~ aaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddd, my favorite color is pink!


So there you have it folks....... that's me! Love it or hate it!

 L

No comments:

Post a Comment