Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hello? Motivation? Where are you?

Okay - I am exactly 45 days away until I run a half marathon. I have 368 days till I hit the beaches of Maui for Natalya and my Goal Weight Vacation.
I'm missing something?...
Oh right. ya! My motivation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the effffff, Lauren?
I've gained about 4 lbs over the holidays and I'm all devastated like I have no idea what happened...
But I did it to myself. So it's time to undo it.
Enough already.
I'm self sabotaging myself, I'm making excuses. Even my fitbit is asking me WTF?

Excuses:
1. Lazy
2. Procrastination
3. Too cold
4. I've got time... (slowly becoming a reality that I REALLY don't have time)
5. My body is pissed I haven't been moving - so I'm sore and constantly hurting myself
6. Other things to do

I'm going back to 30 min Hit tonight, I need to punch something in the face & hopefully it's the Food Devil in my head.
Spinach smoothies are coming back in full force.
I feel like garbage & I'm at the end of my rope with myself...






No comments:

Post a Comment