Tuesday, November 19, 2013

No lies here!

I'm not going to lie to you... I've been really struggling.
I had that week off and I've been somewhat sliding downhill since then.


Tonight, I gotta get in a good run and some abs, then hopefully head out for some groceries.
Man eating clean is flippin' expensive! Boo you vegetables! Go on sale would ya'

I'm hoping to hop right back on the train.
I haven't ran anything much further than 10.5 km and I'm losing time.
I NEED to clean up my act.
Or this Half Marathon is going to eat me alive.

The only difference here?
I'm way lighter than I used to be, I know I can, and my head is still really in the game.
Even though I'm sliding, sliding doesn't need to mean what it used to for me.
Sliding can just be a gentle glide, but I'll climb back up.


I'm making a promise to you all... I'm hitting the treadmill tonight!
It's gunna happen.

Do you ever fall behind? What keeps you going?




.....Step away from the Oreo's... You can make it out alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment